Requisition Number: 306386
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306386
Our highly regarded client is seeking a System Administrator to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities of the System Administrator:
- Install, configure, and maintain Windows, Mac and Linux desktops and servers
- Manage file shares, virtual infrastructures and SAN/NAS environments
- Manage systems on LAN, SIPR and JWICS
- Procure desktops, servers, hardware and software as needed
- Provide technical support and security guidance to all staff members
- Remediate vulnerabilities and maintain compliance with enterprise security policies
- Perform and ensure backups for desktops, servers and file shares
- Perform office moves of computer equipment
- Maintain printers and consumables supply
- Perform inventory tracking of physical equipment
- Document IT procedures
Requirements of the System Administrator:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree required
- Security+ certification required; CISSP preferred
- At least 5 years of applicable experience
- Must have experience with DoD IT security requirements and procedures
- Demonstrated skill in Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Active Directory, WSUS, MDT, DOS/PowerShell scripting
- Experience with Linux CentOS 6/7, Puppet and shell scripting
- Experience with Mac OS X in a JAMF Casper environment desired
- Experience designing and implementing ESXi-based solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience working in a team environment
- Ability to complete assignments independently with minimal supervision
Job ID: 306386
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts