Requisition Number: 306300
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306300
Our client is a management consulting and government contractor with over one hundred years of experience. With over eighty offices throughout the United States, our client’s growth is indicative of sound business practices. The company has been ranked at the top of their field, year after year. They are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join their talented team.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Analyze, extract, transform, and create data files for data conversion efforts
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to understand legacy application that is to be replaced
- Prepare data files for conversion
- Support data cleansing activities
- Work with all stakeholders to provide needed data files in the required format
- Create documentation and upload approved documents to a central SharePoint site
Requirements of the Data Analyst:
- At least 4 years of programming experience with a focus on data management
- Programming background consists of writing packages/procedures/functions/DDL/DML/Tuning
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to pick up new tasks quickly
- Target system: Oracle; source systems: Oracle, MS SQL, and COBOL based)
- Experience with RICEW in a large-scale ERP will be a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with a diverse group of stakeholders/data owners
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
Job ID: 306300
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts