Lead Computer Systems Engineer
Requisition Number: 306357
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306357
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Lead Computer Systems Engineer to join their innovative team.
Responsibilities of the Lead Computer Systems Engineer:
- Design and develop solutions for application, system, and network issues
- Support Windows 2016 Active Directory environments
- Work on the team responsible for the upgrade of domain controllers to Windows 2016
- Provide Level 3 AD support
- Create design documents, operational procedures, and test plans to support AD environment
- Develop automation and custom scripts for support, monitoring and metrics gathering
Requirements of the Lead Computer Systems Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- At least 4 years of systems engineering and interoperability experience is required
- Demonstrated success as a Windows system administrator required
- Programming/scripting experience using PowerShell or Python is desired
- Experience with Active Directory Migrations
- Exceptional networking skills and knowledge is required
Job ID: 306357
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts