System Support Analyst
Requisition Number: 306419
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306419
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a System Support Analyst to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the System Support Analyst:
- Provide analytical support for systems and processes
- Provide troubleshooting support for data flow
- Utilize SQL queries to analyze data ingestion process
- Identify data issues with root cause analysis
- Offer solutions to fix immediate issues as well as propose long-term solutions
- Offer solutions to improve the daily operations
Requirements of the System Support Analyst:
- Deep knowledge of healthcare data and clinical systems required
- Varied and progressive experience with healthcare informatics/data, including HL7 and C-CDA/CDA XML for EMR, DICOM, JSON files
- Ability to document E2E data flow for each data type with clear diagrams and text
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to drive consensus among disparate opinions
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into data and system specifications
- Collaborative attitude to work with key external partners
- Ability to multi-task and interact with a range of system and business stakeholders
Job ID: 306419
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts