Project Manager - Implementation/HR Compliance
Requisition Number: 306426
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306426
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry, with business operations in dozens of countries around the world. This company is a market leader with over two centuries of experience and manages over $200 billion in assets. They are currently seeking a Project Manager - Implementation/HR Compliance to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager - Implementation/HR Compliance:
- Develop and maintain a project plan for the implementation of EthicsPoint
- Manage integration of new system with HRIS system and other related tools such as Archer
- Work with cross-functional teams to complete review and approval processes related to global regulatory requirements
- Develop procedures and SLAs for vendor management
- Help to build out existing frameworks and methodologies to operationalize processes
Requirements of the Project Manager - Implementation/HR Compliance:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar analytical field
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in managing and implementing new technology solutions, preferably in human resources, ethics, compliance or other corporate control function
- Committed to delivering excellence; ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven communication, consulting, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and drive execution at all levels within the organization on a global basis
- Demonstrated ability to build strong professional relationships
Job ID: 306426
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts