Requisition Number: 306442
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306442
Our well known and respected client is seeking a Business Analyst to join their dedicated team.
This is a long term contract opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Participate in industry forums to stay current on current, new, and developing government mandates
- Develop summary reports to relay the status of industry initiatives
- Validate business requirements, help to track and resolve related issues, validate BRD
- Review and validate test cases and participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as required; monitor and coordinate related issues with SMEs and IT as required; this includes defect monitoring through resolution
- Evaluate implementation related business documentation (e.g. Companion & Billing Guides, communication materials, web pages) to ensure concepts and content is accurate and reflective of the current state of the initiative
- Support the development of status reports and related monitoring materials; maintain reporting as required
- Utilize all standard project tools (MMIS Knowledge Center, Microsoft Project, Word, email, scheduler , Visio, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Facilitate, lead, participate in, and support other related project meetings and activities as required
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Proven experience with ASC X12 V5010 HIPAA transactions and related trading partner testing
- Demonstrated success working on large systems projects that required the coordination across multiple work streams and stakeholders
- Proven ability to participate in the implementation of a large technical project
- Experience navigating through large dynamic organizations
- Ability to clearly and concisely convey complex business and technical concepts and issues
Job ID: 306442
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts