eDiscovery Systems Engineer
Requisition Number: 306443
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306443
Our highly respected client is seeking an experienced eDiscovery Systems Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This is a long term contract opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the eDiscovery Systems Engineer:
- Provide end user and vendor collaboration and support for the Barracuda application
- Under direction, complete the migration from the old systems to Office 365, ensuring data compatibility
- Administer Barracuda application to ensure configurations and migrations are accurate, including updates and changes
- Assist with the decommissioning of the old system to ensure a smooth transition
Requirements of the eDiscovery System Engineer:
- In-depth knowledge and skill in MS Active Directory and Azure
- Excellent knowledge of O365 Security and Compliance Center, Exchange 2014
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting networks, systems, and applications (firewalls, routers, TCP/IP)
- Highly skilled in eDiscovery methodologies and tools
- Experience and skill with data forensic tools and capabilities
- Understanding of EMC/Dell SourceOne a plus
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and relationship building skills
Job ID: 306443
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts