Information Architect / Designer
Requisition Number: 306448
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306448
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Information Architect/Designer to join their team.
This is a long term contract opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Information Architect / Designer:
- Deliver delightful and responsive user experiences for multiple platforms and applications
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to work on complex projects
- Define web site/application structures and create site maps, wireframes and user flows charts
- Create key UXD deliverables such as wireframes, site-maps
- Coordinate with the project team to test designs and experiences with our target audiences
Requirements of the Information Architect/Designer:
- At least 3 years of relevant UXD experience and a portfolio demonstrating relevant work
- Experience with other financial services clients or other enterprise business environments preferred
- Proficiency with visual design tools in the Adobe Suite including Photoshop and InDesign, Sketch
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Axure and InVision
- Working knowledge of CSS, HTML and front end development needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, time management skills and ability to work well within teams
Job ID: 306448
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts