College Park, MD
Requisition Number: 306281
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306281
Our higher education client is dedicated to enriching the minds and lives of individuals through rigorous study and research. For over two centuries, they have provided a rich and diverse environment, allowing for the development of creative thought and innovative growth. Our client is seeking a Instructional Technologist to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Instructional Technologist:
- Designs, develop, and contribute online instructional enhancement and support materials
- Contributes to knowledge sharing and technical literacy through training and tutorials
- Provides instructional support services to academic units on technology integration projects
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Instructional Technologist:
- Master’s degree in educational technology or related field
- Experience in higher educations preferred
- Proficiency with PC platform multimedia tools preferred
- Adobe Suite production experience preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Exceptional communication, customer service, and teamwork skills
Job ID: 306281
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts