Requisition Number: 306449
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306449
Our industry-leading client is seeking a SharePoint Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This is a long term contract opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the SharePoint Engineer:
- Identify and recommend SharePoint solutions to support business goals
- Ensure designs meet enterprise standards and requirements
- Assist in business process redesign and documentation for new technology
- Execute design, development, and testing of technical solutions
- Establishes requirements, methods and procedures for routine maintenance
- Ensures performance meets the present and future needs of the business
- Recommends changes/enhancements for system optimization
Requirements of the SharePoint Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of relevant SharePoint IT work experience
- Relevant certification is required
- In-depth knowledge of a broad range of hardware and software products
- Experience with general IT concepts
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills; effective team player
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Technical leadership, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Understanding of ITSM
Job ID: 306449
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts