R&D IT Solution Architect/Technical Project Manager (Research IT experience)
Requisition Number: 306460
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306460
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a R&D IT Solution Architect/Technical Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the R&D IT Solution Architect/Technical Project Manager:
- Coordinate and oversee technical activities of project team and external vendors
- Liaise between vendors and internal teams
- Create and update SDLC documentation
- Review technical documentation provided by vendors
- Lead deployment planning and execution
- Support transition to L3 support
- Coordinate technical activities with the various internal groups
- Work with internal cloud team on cloud deployments
Requirements of the R&D IT Solution Architect/Technical Project Manager:
- Experience in Biotech/Pharma research
- Experience with modern development tools and methodologies
- Experience with modern integration technologies such as RESTful and SOAP web services
- Experience with AWS platform and services
- Experience with data structures and modelling
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Job ID: 306460
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts