IT Governance Manager
New York, NY
Requisition Number: 306334
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306334
Our industry-leading client is seeking an experienced IT Governance Manager to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the IT Governance Manager:
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts and stakeholders to help with training around a new SDLC
- Lead project efforts with regular check-ins and guidance from governance team
- Review existing SDLC for reusable portions and create decision points
- Meet with Subject Matter Experts and stakeholders to implement a revised SDLC
- Conduct training for Corporate IT to educate on the newly developed SDLC
- Distribute documentation to the involved teams
- Work with governance, finance, and SOX stakeholders to update SOX documentation and procedures
Requirements of the IT Governance Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in technical or management field
- At least 5 years of project management or IT management experience
- Previous experience delivering enterprise technology projects
- Experience developing and implementing SDLC and compliance policies
- Experience with audit/compliance, SOX testing, and IT governance
- Experience establishing a Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Motivated self-starter
- Ability to work with key stakeholders
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills
- Comfortable leading training across all levels of the organization
Job ID: 306334
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts