Lead Business Solutions Analyst
Requisition Number: 306437
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306437
Our highly regarded and industry leading client is seeking a Lead Business Solutions Analyst to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Lead Business Solutions Analyst:
- Act as the lead liaison with external groups and internal stakeholders
- Understand customer requirements and communicate them to the rest of the team
- Write test cases and perform testing
- Work as the escalation point for customer, client, and stakeholder issues
- Gather and analyze data to understand business strategy requirements
Requirements of the Lead Business Solutions Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical or business field or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of relevant technical/business experience with IBM Sterling Integrator
- In-depth knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes
- Proven track record as a Lead and managing teams effectively with strong focus on overall achievement of goals and driving value for the organization
- Proven track record as an EDI Business Solutions Analyst with significant experience in writing requirements and analyzing EDI solutions in a high-volume environment
- Knowledge of XML, HTTP and other data interface formats deployed in an EDI solution
- Proficiency in IIBA principles and practices
- Significant experience writing requirements and analyzing EDI solutions
- Experience leading a team is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Job ID: 306437
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts