Digital Asset Management Specialist
College Park, MD
Requisition Number: 306499
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306499
Our higher education client is dedicated to enriching the minds and lives of individuals through rigorous study and research. For over two centuries, they have provided a rich and diverse environment, allowing for the development of creative thought and innovative growth. Our client is seeking a Digital Asset Management Specialist to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Digital Asset Management Specialist:
- Support an overarching goal of creating a useful asset library which drives quality and efficiency
- Accurately add, enrich and review asset metadata
- Apply basic judgement with regard to filing content and applying metadata to ensure availability, accuracy and retrieval by other system users
- Monitor workflow and task queues to ensure consistent task completion in a multi-user production and content publishing system
- Assist with asset uploading and organization real-time in DAM
- Demonstrate the ability to perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to perform well and remain organized under changing priorities and evolving system enhancements
Requirements of the Digital Asset Management Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in Digital Asset Management, Library Science or Web Content Management
- Experience with taxonomies, taxonomy management, and metadata
- Excellent reading, writing, and comprehension skills; exceptional and effective communicator
- Familiarity with Digital Rights principles, especially Creative Commons
- Familiarity with ADA and Section 508 compliance
- Experience with web content or document management systems, preferably Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
Job ID: 306499
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts