Requisition Number: 306502
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306502
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Senior Analyst, Field Enablement to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Analyst, Field Enablement:
- Assist with management of business platform, including completion of employee changes in status or address
- Notify internal stakeholders of employee changes in status or address
- Monitor the Field Operations mailbox
- Set up FedEx accounts for new hires; QC and update FedEx and WB Mason accounts for Field Employee account
- Assist with the content and calendar build for FieldLink 2.0
- Partner with the Operations team to manage the Field calendars for FieldLink 2.0
- Other job duties assigned as business needs require
Job ID: 306502
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts