Junior Project Manager
Requisition Number: 306476
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306476
Our client, a fortune 500 company, has an immediate opening for a Junior Project Manager to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone trying to break into Project Management!
What You'll Do:
- Help to manage multiple projects, including coordinating plans and schedules
- Track the progress of projects
- Ensure project team is on target to meet expectations and associated timelines for delivery
- Schedule, prepare for and run meetings / provide detailed meeting re-caps to management
- Maintain documentation utilizing SharePoint site
- Perform various tasks as assigned
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- At least 2-5 years' experience as a Project Coordinator or similar
- Familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Proficient with MS Project, SharePoint and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills; will be expected to conduct meetings and interact with various personality types
- Willingness to learn and offer help wherever its needed
- Self-sufficient; able to work with minimal supervision
- Aspirations for a long term career
Keywords: Junior Project Manager, Manage, Lead, Guide, Assist, Progress Tracking, SharePoint, Documentation, Project Coordinator, Software Development Life Cycle, SDLC, MS Project, Microsoft Office Suite, Communication
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com
Job ID: 306476
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts