New York, NY
Requisition Number: 306521
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306521
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their innovative team.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Work with Advesary Hunt team to drive projects to completion
- Maintain project plans and serve as an escalation point for issues
- Oversee medium to large projects from inception to implementation
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Regularly report on project status
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Ability to plan and manage the delivery of IT infrastructure based systems
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Ability to identify risks and issues and present options for mitigation
- Possess an introductory knowledge of application programming and client/server architectures
Job ID: 306521
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts