Sr. Product Manager
Requisition Number: 304427
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 304427
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Sr. Product Manager to join their growing team.
This is a permanent, full-time opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Product Manager:
- Manage and own product within mobile and web applications in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Prioritize defect remediation and enhancements based on customer feedback and complaints
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop and deliver materials
- Manage product backlog
- Understand and relay customer needs to application development teams
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise in application features, behavior and high-level architecture
Requirements of the Sr. Product Manager:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; Computer Science concentration preferred
- At least 10 years of product management experience
- At least 7 years of experience with technical teams in an Agile environment
- Successful strategic planning experience
- Experience in OOD/OOP, Data, or Engineering desired
- Strong skills in MS Office Suite and Business Modeling Tools like Visio
- Knowledge of Rally or JIRA
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build close and productive working relationships
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills
Job ID: 304427
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts