Program Manager/Project Manager - eQMS
Requisition Number: 305048
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305048
Our client is seeking an experienced Program Manager/Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Program Manger/Project Manager:
- Lead and oversee project from end to end; inception through implementation
- Direct a project team toward meeting deliverables on time, on budget, and within scope
Requirements of the Program Manager/Project Manager:
- Background in Sparta Trackwise to lead eQMS Program
- Proven experience with and skill in Sparta Trackwise Modules
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of the technical solution, business goals, and customer impacts of the project
- Full accountability for managing concurrent projects of any complexity including projects that span multiple regions, functions and/or business units
- Exceptional leadership, facilitation, critical thinking, analytical, and data gathering skills
- Experience in Data Modeling, Data Governance & Reporting activities is a plus
Job ID: 305048
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts