Senior Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 306465
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306465
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Manage data governance strategies
- Develop and manage enterprise data policies, standards and processes
- Develop and execute data quality strategies in line with the organization's business strategy and goals
- Work with all areas of the business to ensure data quality and integrity
- Establish processes to continuously monitor data quality
Requirements of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree or demonstrated analytical and technical ability
- At least 5 years of experience in data analysis, data warehousing, software engineering, or compliance reporting
- Deep understanding and passion for how data supports and impacts business strategy
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinker, curious with a focus on outcome
- Strong communication skills across both business and technical stakeholders
- Ability to build effective working relationships with technical teams
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority
- Proficient in SQL
- Basic project management and problem solving skills
- Results-oriented with ability to clearly articulate and deliver business value
- Experience in financial services preferred
Job ID: 306465
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts