Senior IT Project Manager w/ ERP experience
Requisition Number: 306532
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306532
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Senior IT Project Manager with ERP experience to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Senior IT Project Manager with ERP Experience:
- Develop project schedule and plan
- Manage resources and budget
- Ensure predictable delivery of projects
- Ensure projects are delivered in scope, on budget, and on time
- Ensure high quality of delivered solutions
- Ensure program success
- Some (limited) travel is possible
Requirements of the Senior IT Project Manager with ERP Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Manufacturing/Operations
- Formal project management designation preferred
- Experience with Oracle EBS – Order Management; Oracle Global Trade Management; GxP Projects
- At least 5 years of experience in hands-on IT Project Delivery in Order Management and/or Global Trade Compliance solutions and working knowledge of IT systems
- At least 5 years of experience implementing complex, cross-functional projects solutions
- Demonstrable fluency in Project Management tools and techniques
- Experience implementing projects within established software development life cycle methodologies
- Demonstrable experience of transitioning new and upgraded systems into support operations – at least 2 large, multi-discipline projects
Job ID: 306532
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts