Requisition Number: 306540
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306540
Our major telecommunications client is seeking a DevOps Engineer to lead them in their transition from legacy IT to a DevOps culture.
Requirements of the DevOps Engineer:
- At least 5 years of hands-on implementation experience developing automated CI/CD pipelines
- Demonstrated hands-on development in Gitlab, Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Ansible, Artifactory, and Docker
- Must be able to contribute to the team immediately in automation and related DevOps strategies
- Java Script
- Rancher and Kubernetes experience is a plus
- SAP CRM experience is a big plus
- Knowledge of networking configuration is a plus
Job ID: 306540
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts