Selenium Automation Engineer - C#/.NET
Overland Park, KS
Requisition Number: 306542
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306542
Our client is a leader in enabling businesses and service providers to deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Our client helps IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way. They are currently looking for a Selenium Automation Engineer with C# and .NET experience to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Selenium Automation Engineer:
- Review manual test cases in HP’s Quality Center
- Understand the code behind the functionality being described in the test case
- Leverage your C# and .NET experience to design and implement your API tests in an efficient and effective manner
- Understand that quality code is of the utmost importance
- Ensure that S.O.L.I.D. principles and other standards are being followed
- Work with the API automation experts to review your code before implementation
- Resolve any defects in your automation in a timely manner
- Ensure completion on schedule
Requirements of the Selenium Automation Engineer:
- Strong .NET and C# experience is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify general and redundant tasks in order to improve automation efficiency
- Ability to automate test cases to extent an existing API automation framework
- Visual Studio and TFS
- MS Test Framework
- Strong knowledge of APIs
- JIRA a plus
- Agile development experience
- Must be able to work out of our Overland Park, KS office
Job ID: 306542
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts