Requisition Number: 306561
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306561
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Support matrix teams in the development and implementation of various programs
- Support end to end initiatives for data driven project plans
- Develop detailed program plans for assigned workstream
- Monitor program performance on a weekly basis
- Utilize Continuous Improvement (CI) tools within the business
- Monitor and maintain established KPI metrics for assigned programs
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or relevant is required; Master's degree in business is preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- At least 3 years of successful Project Management/Project Leadership experience
- Ideal background is project execution in pharmaceutical supply chain
- Excellent ability to foster coordination between multiple business units within global pharmaceutical manufacturing and supply chain organization
- Excellent organizational mentoring and leadership skills in a matrixed environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to plan and lead project from inception to implementation
Job ID: 306561
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts