Adobe Experience Manager Content Coordinator
College Park, MD
Requisition Number: 306559
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306559
Our higher education client is dedicated to enriching the minds and lives of individuals through rigorous study and research. For over two centuries, they have provided a rich and diverse environment, allowing for the development of creative thought and innovative growth. Our client is seeking a Adobe Experience Manager Content Coordinator to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Adobe Experience Manager Content Coordinator:
- Provide documentation of best practices and processes around AEM
- Coordinate and communicate with team members
- Monitor project progress according to established procedures
- Utilize best judgement for content creation and applying metadata
- Use AEM tools to create and re-establish learning content
Requirements of the Adobe Experience Manager Content Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience using Adobe Experience Manager v.6 for content creation
- Fluent in MS Office applications, Google Apps, Adobe Suite applications
- Experience with databases, content management systems (Equella), and project collaboration tools (Trello)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Ability to gain quickly an understanding of organizational content, work practices, and systems
- Excellent ability to adapt as circumstances change
- Ability to follow protocol and work independently
- Basic knowledge of HTML, HTML5, and CSS
Job ID: 306559
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts