Software Configuration Management Analyst
Requisition Number: 306408
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306408
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Software Configuration Management Analyst to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Software Configuration Management Analyst:
- Plan, develop, and implement change management processes to support larger organizational changes
- Serve as the point of contact for change communication
- Coordinate all facets of the Change Control Board (CCB)
- Champion Service and Delivery Management processes and ensure that delivery principles and processes are established and followed
- Review status of approved SCRs until all work and modifications have been made
- Track changes of all categories using automated Change Management tools
- Identify potential performance issues with change processes; implement action to correct the issues
- Maintain SharePoint tool for change and configuration management
- Coach project teams, supervisors, and management on change management processes/best practices
- Define and measure success metrics
Job ID: 306408
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts