Software Integration Specialist
Requisition Number: 306252
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306252
Immediate, multi-year project, for an experienced IT professional with a technical background in the design and configuration of 3rd party software products.
In this role, you will be responsible for all phases of the product development lifecycle, but no hard-core coding will be performed. As a primary contact to multiple lines of business you will be working to ensure customization of new software meet their requirements. You will own smaller projects that will require you to take a leadership role in the software development life cycle to ensure project tasks are completed.
You need to have an outgoing personality to be successful. This team tight knit team that is passionate about new technology, solving issues, and delivery a high level of service to internal stakeholders.
Requirements for Experience for a Software Integration Specialist:
- Must have a minimum 2 years’ experience in software development life cycle or equivalent.
- Experience creating or maintaining functional or business requirements documents, user stories, technical specifications, or User Case’s.
- Experience in any programming languages. (Net Framework (including VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET), Java, C/C++, SQL, XML, HTML)
- Knowledgeable in multi-tiered architecture
- SQL experience is required. Ability to write and maintain basic to intermediate SQL queries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering is required for this role. #eg1989
For immediate consideration please contact Ben: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts