Requisition Number: 306511
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 306511
Our highly regarded healthcare client is seeking a Product Manager to join their dedicated team.
This is a full time, permanent position with an excellent and comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager:
- Gather customer requirements and partner with internal stakeholders to drive solutions
- Manage product road map and investment strategy; coordinate with key stakeholders to gain consensus
- Become a SME on care coordination and transition
- Collaborate within Agile Scrum teams
- Develop incredible user stories to drive team to build impactful solutions for current and future users
- Lead customer pilot and beta programs to ensure user needs are met
- Establish KPIs to create transparency and visibility into program success or improvement areas
- Serve as the champion and voice of the product, educate and market to internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- At least 4 years of experience as a Product Manager in an Agile environment
- Experience in the full life cycle of one or more healthcare IT solutions
- General understanding of software development and deployment in an software as a service environment
- Extremely organized with demonstrated ability to establish priorities and achieve results
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-driven but with the big picture always in mind
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving environment and convert ambiguity to clarity
- Excellent presentation and meeting management skills to drive consensus
- Ability to use data to focus in and determine the highest-value projects to pursue
- Ability to travel occasionally to customers approximately 10% of the time
Job ID: 306511
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts