Contract PACE Application Developer
Requisition Number: 306610
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306610
Our well established client is currently seeking a Contract PACE Application Developer to join their team.
Responsibilities of the PACE Application Developer:
- Enhance legacy PACE web applications for optimization
- Identify any issues and resolve accordingly
- Import/export data from data warehouse, ensuring data integrity
- Test all code for functionality
- Create documentation for user guides
Requirements of the PACE Application Developer:
- At least 7 years of experience in classic Active Server Pages development
- At least 5 years of experience with MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- At least 5 years of experience with HTML, CSS, XML, and VB Script
- Experience with continuous integration, deployment and troubleshooting
- Experience with LogiXML or other reporting tools
- Experience with advanced query design, stored procedures, views and functions
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of browser testing and debugging
- Ability to communicate with technical and business resources at many levels in a manner that supports progress and success
- Ability to understand, appreciate and adapt to new business cultures and ways of working
- Demonstrate initiative and work independently with minimal supervision
Job ID: 306610
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts