Lead Windows Systems Administrator
Requisition Number: 306619
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306619
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Lead Windows Systems Administrator to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Lead Windows Systems Administrator:
- Provide operations support for a globally distributed team
- Develop and manage incident and problem management processes
- Develop short fixes and long term plans to correct issues
- Create and track business metrics to measure efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide strategy, analysis, and operational deliverables to senior management for global initiatives
- Develop a toolbox of best practice analytic methodologies and approaches used to help improve the efficiency and maturity of the Operations team
- Help mentor junior staff on process and technology skills
Requirements of the Lead Windows Systems Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field
- Windows Active Directory domain, SCCM, Powershell, DNS, WINS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Windows 2008, 2012 server operating systems
- HP server class, Cisco UCS, HCI enterprise server class infrastructure
- SAN and NAS systems experience
- Backup management experience
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in a Citrix environment preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
- FDA Validation experience preferred
- VMware experience preferred
Job ID: 306619
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts