Requisition Number: 306137
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306137
Our highly regarded, data-driven client is seeking a Systems Administrator to join their well established team.
Responsibilities of the Systems Administrator:
- Ensure a secure platform and alignment with information security policies
- Support both on-site and remote staff
- Perform day to day administrative functions like troubleshooting and end user issue resolution for Azure environments
- Manage applicable licensing required for platform operations with SaaS Operations team
- Support and adhere to a Change Management Process
- Regularly apply hardware, software, application and management tool upgrades/patches to assure performance, stability and security
- Daily monitoring of IT infrastructure and response/escalation for events and issues requiring immediate troubleshooting and resolution
- Manage the overall health of all related Infrastructure, including but not limited to on\off premise, physical or virtual for both Production and Non-Production environments
Requirements of the Systems Administrator:
- At least 5 years of Linux/Windows Systems administration and management
- At least 5 years of experience with TCP/IP networking protocols and components
- Experience with Open Source tools, programs, and protocols
- Experience with Azure administration
- Expertise in Microsoft Office 365
- Experience developing system requirements, documenting, creating implementation plans
- Strong hardware, network, application, and operating system troubleshooting skills
- Ability to script in Perl, Shell, PowerShell, Python, or Ruby
- Must have advanced experience with IIS, web services and Azure Cloud technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory and integration with cloud technologies
- Excellent knowledge and execution of IT Standards, Policies and Procedures
- Knowledge of general project management tools and methodologies
Job ID: 306137
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts