Senior SQL Server SSIS Developer Local Candidates only
Requisition Number: 306632
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306632
Our global client is a driving force in the communications industry. With offices in over 15 countries across five continents, they have a large global influence. They focus on diversity and inclusion within the workplace, and are committed to doing business with integrity and transparency. Our client is currently seeking a Senior SQL Server SSIS Developer to join their team.
An in-person interview is required.
Responsibilities of the Senior SQL Server SSIS Developer:
- Design, develop, and optimize SSRS reports to meet business objectives
- Design, develop, and optimize SSIS and ETL packages to meet business needs
- Serve as the SME for all SSRS related matters
- Maintain reports developed in SSRS and implement changes as needed
- Provide technical support for all SSRS internal clients
- Performance tuning, ongoing maintenance, security, production support, migration
- Troubleshoot data issues, validate results sets, and perform unit testing
- Recommend and implement process improvements
- Track and provide development estimates on projects and tasks
Requirements of the Senior SQL Server SSIS Developer:
- At least 8 years of SQL Server experience, including 2012/2014
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience writing moderate SQL, Views, stored procedures in MS SQL Server
Job ID: 306632
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts