Requisition Number: 306055
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306055
Our well respected industry-leading client is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join their dedicated team.
All applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
- Develop cross-platform identity system solutions
- Integrate and test computer algorithms
- Assist in the definition and development of recognition systems
- Work with hardware, software, and engineers to achieve the most user and customer-convenient solution possible
Requirements of the Software Engineer:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer/Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering and at least 3 years of relevant experience; or 5 years of strong and progressive experience
- Exceptional troubleshooting, problem solving, and debugging skills are required
- Desire and ability to travel globally to drive business solutions
- Experience converting Matlab to C/C++
Job ID: 306055
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts