Senior Performance and Attribution Analyst
Requisition Number: 306663
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306663
Our client is an international insurance company with over 150 years of experience. As the recipient of many “Top Employers” awards, they have demonstrated that they are dedicated to making a difference not only in their community but also in the lives of their employees. They are currently looking for a Senior Performance and Attribution Analyst to join their growing team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Performance and Attribution Analyst:
- Develop performance and analytic reports to support stakeholder needs
- Support multi-asset and solutions based reporting
- Work with teams to improve data quality
Requirements of the Senior Performance and Attribution Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance required
- Strong background in investment performance and analytics, including attribution
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent collaborative and innovative abilities
- Detail-oriented with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced production environment
- Motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to serve as the backup for other team members
Job ID: 306663
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts