Requisition Number: 306670
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306670
Our well known, innovative client is seeking a Creative Designer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Creative Designer:
- Design, develop, and publish new content
- Maintain applications and manage content of website
- Produce custom branding materials
- Manage timely distribution of press releases
- Track and maintain hard and electronic copies of marketing materials
- Review and edit documents prepared by others
- Prioritize assignments and responsibilities to meet workflow requirements
Requirements of the Creative Designer:
- At least 3 years of graphic design experience
- Experience with content creation
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite: specifically, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in Wordpress administration and design
- Experience in Videography, not necessarily in a studio, creating promotional videos
- Experience writing formal press releases preferred
- Experience with marketing tracking software for campaign management preferred
Job ID: 306670
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts