Senior Logi Report Developer
Requisition Number: 306672
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306672
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Senior Logi Report Developer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Logi Report Developer:
- Utilize Logi Analytics to design and develop enterprise level solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise in BI application
- Document comprehensive functional and technical requirements
- Communicate analysis results and make recommendations to senior management
- Operate the BI system in production under DevOps model
- Facilitate performance testing and UAT
- Assist with planning and implementing system upgrades and patches
Requirements of the Senior Logi Report Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience with Logi
- At least 5 years of experience in software systems development and programming
- At least 5 years experience in data warehousing and business intelligence
- Ability to manage and support multiple concurrent projects
- Experience deploying and operating BI applications in AWS
- Understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling techniques
- Experience with a variety of sources (relational databases, non-relational databases, XML, flat files, etc.)
- Proficiency with RDBMS systems, SQL, and database performance optimizations
- Understanding of modern software engineering principles, practices, and systems development methodologies
- Excellent BI design skills, hands-on experience in developing business intelligence reports
Job ID: 306672
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts