BI Strategy Data Governance Lead
Requisition Number: 306738
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306738
Our industry-leading client is seeking a BI Strategy Data Governance Lead to join their dedicated team.
This is a long term contract to hire opportunity and all applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
Responsibilities of the BI Strategy Data Governance Lead:
- Develop guidelines for allowable uses of BI single source of truth data
- Design, develop, and manage the BI Intake process for data requests
- Decide when a project or request should be serviced with BI data
- Identify when a project will produce data that should be included in BI warehouse
- Sit on IT Data Management’s Data Governance Council, influencing data-usage and governance decisions with BI’s point of view
- Rationalize choice of tools for BI and analytics
Requirements of the BI Strategy Data Governance Lead:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent relevant experience
- At least 10 years of experience in a data governance role, leading a data governance team
- In-depth understanding of data governance and best practices
- Experience with master data management, business intelligence, data warehousing, reporting and analytics, ETL, data mining, and structured data and metadata
- Exceptional writing and communication skills, project and time management skills, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Exceptional presentation skills, including the ability to present across all levels of the organization
Job ID: 306738
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts