Senior CMS Analyst
Requisition Number: 306702
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306702
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Senior CMS Analyst to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Senior CMS Analyst:
- Work within Agile development teams integrating a legacy CMS
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert regarding CMS
- Define and complex CMS tasks for web development projects
- Implement, plan, define, and execute projects that impact Tridion
- Represent Content Management within Agile development teams
- Create supportive documentation for Tridion editors around new software functionality and content management responsibilities
- Manage and maintain the integrity of a proprietary Tridion-based content management system
Requirements of the Senior CMS Analyst:
- At least 3 years of CMS experience, including SDL Tridion
- Understanding of SDLC processes, Agile experience required
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with variety of business and technical partners
- Understanding of web development methods and tools including, user experience, graphic design, CSS, and HTML required
Job ID: 306702
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts