Help Desk Support Specialist
Requisition Number: 306745
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306745
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Help Desk Support Specialist to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Help Desk Support Specialist:
- Provide Tier 3 technical support for application, network, server, or workstation issues for end users
- Report on routine problems regularly and make recommendations for improvement to management
- Configure and install PC desktops/laptops using enterprise standard technical and procedure documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and printing issues as they occur
- Assist with IT related projects
- Provide new hardware/software for users as approved
- Assist in asset tag control and inventory management
- Install, configure, move, and retire PC equipment
- Coordinate and collaborate effectively with technical teams
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with clients
Requirements of the Help Desk Support Specialist:
- Ability to make independent decisions and exercise sound judgement with minimal supervision
- Familiar with Windows 7, Windows 10, iOS, SCCM, AD, Group Policy
- Proficient in MS Office 2003/2007/2010, O365 Suite, Adobe products, IE, Cisco VPN, WebEx, Jabber, MS Outlook with MS Exchange
- Excellent communication skills are necessary to provide direct client support
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
Job ID: 306745
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts