Oracle CPQ Cloud Developer
Requisition Number: 306707
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306707
Job #: 306707
The pay rate is in the $60/hr to $65/hour range. Available for w-2 or C2C. This position is a 12-month contract. The location is Alpharetta, GA. No travel is required.
Our client, a leader in their industry, as excellent opportunity available for an Oracle CPQ Cloud Developer to work on a 12-month contract position in Alpharetta, GA. This consultant will be responsible for providing hands-on development in Oracle CPQ Cloud for a new implementation supporting a CRM transformation initiative.
- Works collaboratively with technical and business team members to develop and maintain business solutions following Agile development principles and practices
- Is influential and engages actively in building out a dynamic and productive development organization and continuously improving practices and methodology
- Designs and develops applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use
- Sets and adheres to software coding and style guides to ensure consistency
Must Have Skills:
- Must have a high-level understanding of capabilities and constraints of Oracle CPQ Cloud (Big Machines) application coupled with good understanding of business processes
- Must have experience with customization and optimization of CPQ to meet the needs of the users (customization of objects, workflow, reporting, rules, etc.).
- Must have SFDC knowledge
- Must have Integration tools Knowledge (Informatica, DataStage, Webmethods, Mulesoft etc.)
- Please send your MS Word resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts