Team Level Agile Coach
Requisition Number: 304131
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304131
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Team Level Agile Coach to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Team Level Agile Coach:
- Provide servant-leadership to establish roles necessary to enact Scrum
- Provide training on Scrum framework and Agile methodologies
- Lead/facilitate Scrum ceremonies, including daily standups
- Facilitate sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives to enhance development processes
- Implement tools needed to support Agile development and delivery
- Provide metrics with which to measure effectiveness - team satisfaction, speed, quality, etc.
Keywords: Team Level Agile Coach, Agile, Scrum, Servant-Leader, Scrum Ceremony Facilitation, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Retrospectives, KPIs
Job ID: 304131
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts