Senior Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 306828
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306828
Long-Term Contract Opportunity
Pay Rate: $45-50/hour
Candidates must be willing to work on a W2 basis.
Our large client located in Alpharetta is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their Global Solutions Delivery Team who will work on multiple projects, delivering against established milestones, and managing organizational change to achieve transformational goals. This will include, but not be limited to, process documentation, identifying system capabilities, future state process design, and change management across multiple organizations and stakeholders. Must be able to effectively manage the impact to the broader organization, be detailed-oriented and communicate effectively across all levels of the enterprise.
Responsbilities of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Ensure the successful gathering of requirements including analysis, elaboration and co-ordination with business owners. Lead and/or oversee the documentation of prospective use cases, including as-is and to-be processes
- Partner with IT to enable required functionality and technical capacity/capability – driving our agenda as opposed to being a passive recipient. Write functional process documentation, business requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Assist in preparation for User Training, including producing training materials on new functionality
Requirements of the Senior Business Analyst:
- A proven functional/technical professional with 5+ years experience in Business Analysis, documentation, project coordination, and project teams. Preferred experience with large cross-functional initiatives.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with IBM BPM and/or the IBM Digital Process Automation Suite (Blueworks Live, ECM, ODM, RPA Automation Anywhere Data Capture, etc.)
- Demonstrated mastery working with internal stakeholders solving complex problems and handling large scale projects
- Experience documenting problems and coordinating resolutions #eg1989
Job Order: 306828
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts