Requisition Number: 306829
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306829
Eliassen Group has an immediate need for Program Manager for our major, innovative client in Cincinnati! In this role, you will manage a group of inter-related projects.
You will be key in building out an internal PMO, managing risks, issues, change management, and financial tracking across all areas including IT, business, supporting functions and all stakeholders.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Indirectly lead project managers and other staff
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Assess program performance and provides current status
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
- Coordinate project estimation and resource allocations with team leadership
- Manage integrated scope, schedule, budget, quality as well as overseeing work of project teams
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Must have expertise in leveraging different types of project and program management practices / methodologies like Waterfall, Agile etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- 5-10 years of experience running and delivering complex programs consisting of multiple project and program deliverables #eg1989
For immediate consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts