Requisition Number: 306849
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306849
Our reliable industry-leading client is seeking a Solution Architect to join their dedicated team.
This is a long term contract position with an excellent benefits package for W-2 employees.
Responsibilities of the Solution Architect:
- Provide architectural leadership, ensuring IT solutions meet enterprise architectural standards as well as IT strategies
- Drive business requirements' translation to technical solutions
- Research and recommend the implementation of alternatives to business processes and technical problems
- Establish solution documentation throughout the project life cycle
- Ensure that the project infrastructure is supportable and can be transitioned smoothly into production support organizations
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors to ensure that deliverables meet time and cost constraints
Requirements of the Solution Architect:
- Infrastructure knowledge of: Windows Server 2012 systems, Windows 7/10, MS Office 365, Outlook, Skype
- Comfortable working across business and IT domains, with the ability to shift between business value and technical analysis
- Knowledge of systems development and integration methodologies
- Knowledge of business application technical design and implementation
- Experience with mobile device configuration, deployment, and management
- Experience with utility mobile apps, infrastructure, configuration, security, and operations
- Experience with mobile systems such as GIS and drawing tools
- Experience with backend utility field operations systems such Maximo, Workday, Workforce
- Experience with EAI integrations using WebMethods
Job ID: 306849
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts