Senior IT Project Manager
Requisition Number: 306851
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306851
Our trusted client is seeking a highly skilled Senior IT Project Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities for the Senior IT Project Manager:
- Facilitate, manage and report on project priorities, including detailed task plans and schedules
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to schedule interviews and workshops
- Coordinate and discuss findings of results
- Notify stakeholders in writing of any project or performance issues
- Resolve any project issues that may arise
- Escalate any issues that are brought up by vendors
- Engage in Active Directory Remediation Services, Network Secruity Remedation Services, and Technical Validation of Results
- Collaborate with all levels of the organization to address technical and business functions
Requirements for the Senior IT Project Manager:
- At least 10 years Project Management experience with 5 years in IT Security or relevant field
- Bachelor of Science or Masters Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related degree
- Knowledge of Basic application, operational and infrastructure security principles and guidelines
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are required
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Proven experience in vendor management in a large, and complex capacity
- Proven ability to negotiate and organize project deadlines in a timely manner
- Superior customer relationship and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a multidimensional environment
- Ability to deliver Project Plan, Risk log, Issues log, Status reports, Resource Plans, project team meetings and other project related activities
Job ID: 306851
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts