Senior System Engineer
Requisition Number: 306819
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306819
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Senior System Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with DHS HQ EOD required to start and must be able to obtain DHS HQ Final Suitability.
Responsibilities of the Senior System Engineer:
- Closely collaborate with various subject matter experts to stay up to data on issues and progress
- Provide technology guidance and champion best practices, standards, and principles
- Analyze functional business requirements and design specifications
- Provide strategic guidance on managing the enterprise environment through planning and allocating system resources
- Proactively assess business and technical challenges and drive solutions
- Analyze, report, and recommend changes for improvement for enterprise capabilities
- Analyze, design, and construct next generation IT systems
Requirements of the Senior System Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 15 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree and 7 years of relevant experience
- At least 10 years of experience in systems and network engineering supporting large-scale enterprise IT environments
- Experience in systems administration, systems/applications analysis, configuration management, and/or project management
- Experience in network concepts and/or infrastructure, programming languages, operating systems, databases, or middleware
- Experience with IDENT or US VISIT
- Experience supporting DHS OBIM
- Proficiency with MS Visio
Job ID: 306819
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts