Freelance Account Manager
Requisition Number: 304339
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304339
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Freelance Account Manager to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Freelance Account Manager:
- Manage marketing and agency team expectations
- Responsible for removing impediments to success
- Gain a strong and clear understanding of brand marketing objectives
- Proactively seek solutions
- Serve as the primary resource for project requests and updates
- Manage and prepare for kick off meetings and internal reviews
- Act as the last line of defense on all projects prior to release
Requirements of the Freelance Account Manager:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in an advertising agency setting
- Biotech/Pharma industry related experience strongly preferred
Job ID: 304339
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts