Windows System Administrator
Requisition Number: 306856
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306856
Our well established, industry-leading client is seeking a Windows System Administrator to join their team.
This is a long term opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Windows System Administrator:
- Provide day to day operational support as well as on call support of Windows systems
- Gather requirements, plan, and implement system solutions to meet customer requirements
- Work off shift hours during scheduled maintenance periods
Requirements of the Windows System Administrator:
- At least 5 years of experience testing and deploying patches and application packaging to Windows servers utilizing SCCM 2012/2016 required
- AT least 5 years of experience managing Windows systems (Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016)
- At least 3 years of experience managing Active Directory including DNS/DHCP and OU management
- At least 3 years of experience with virtual infrastructure technologies like VMware
- At least 3 years of experience utilizing VB/PowerShell to automate functions
- Experience working in an enterprise ticketing system (preferably ServiceNow)
- Experience in a large scale, enterprise environment providing operational support by administering, configuring, and managing Windows OS servers
- Strong work ethic with an excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to track and administer several tasks concurrently
- Strong change management and ITIL background
- Knowledge of SAN/Storage technologies
- Experience with enterprise administration and tools
Preferred Experience of the Windows System Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Microsoft certifications
- VMware certifications
- ITIL certification
Job ID: 306856
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts