Security DevOps Engineer
San Diego, CA
Requisition Number: 306489
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306489
Our trusted client is seeking an experienced Security DevOps Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities for the Security DevOps Engineer:
- Help develop, deploy, and operate security systems and software in large distributed cloud environments
- Design security service architecture, including detailed system designs
- Develop and document standard operating processes and procedures
- Construct and troubleshoot security tools and applications
- Automate deployment and support tools on Linux and Windows systems
- Deploy technical solutions and security tools to mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
Requirements for the Security DevOps Engineer:
- At least 7 years experience of information technology
- At least 3 years of information security experience
- Bachelor's degree in information security/systems or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of application security and current industry standards and best practices
- Proven history of designing, implementing, and successfully executing security solutions on private clouds, including IAM, FIM, Vulnerability Management, AntiVirus, IDS/IPS, SIEM, MFA & PAM solutions
- Wide-ranging knowledge of next generation firewall configuration, including experience with IDS/IPS, DLP, SSLVPN and NAC
- Administrative and operational knowledge of SIEM, to include experience with managing log sources, customizing queries, parsing and collating data.
- Previous involvement working with information technology operations, information security operations, and disaster recovery
- Experience deploying security solutions meeting one or more of the following security standards: NIST/FedRAMP, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR Security Rules
- Must be a motivated team player with the ability to work in a fast paced agile environment
Job ID: 306489
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts