Requisition Number: 306648
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306648
Our highly respected client is in need of several Quality Inspectors for a 6+ month contract in Andover, MA.
Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector:
- Perform moderate to complex PCBA/Cable assemblies and functional or electrical testings
- Utilize small hand tools in testing such as calipers, pin gauges, micrometer
- Inspections may require the use of a microscope for extended periods of time
- Fill out quality records and ensure that they are free of errors
- Perform all duties while maintaining compliance with all regulatory and quality requirements
Requirements of the Quality Inspector:
- At least 2 years of experience in a regulated industry with knowledge of cGMP, ISO and QSR requirements
- Must have knowledge of inspection specifications, processing, and finishing
- Must be able to read and understand basic mechanical blueprints
- Knowledge and understanding of general ESD principals
- Must have communication skills, written and verbal, and demonstrate teamwork, be adaptable
- Excellent ability to prioritize and complete tasks effectively and efficiently
- Requires fine manipulation and simple grasping to utilize a computer and handheld inspection equipment
- Experience in the medical device industry a plus, proficiency in Windows, MS Office
- SAP experience required
- IPC-A-610 workmanship standard training certification
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 workmanship standard certification
Job ID: 306648
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts